Cardi B. and Lemons

Monday, July 29, 2019

Okay. Hey.

I'm back to the blogging world.















I know, I know. You're welcome LOL.

No but seriously - I have SO much happening in my life and sometimes Facebook just simply isn't the best way to share exactly WHO I am. What I am doing. And my journey.

So last weekend I attended Conference for Jordan Essentials and I had this ah-ha moment

Blog.

So here I am.

OKAY so back to the title.

Let's talk about Cardi B
( DON'T GIVE UP read along LOL)

What in the world does THIS have to do with my life?

Well one - I found this fantastic gif of Cardi B with Lemons so it felt appropriate 
I don't even KNOW what she is saying but, YES QUEEN!
Do you even know who Cardi B is- 
Yea, she's a rapper. But she truly is someone who stuck to her guns, had some failures and issues in her life to bring her to where she is today.

Truly a rags to riches story.


And before someone says, " NOW LENI!" -- I am not saying I am some rag to riches testimony to life.

BUT - I am here to say I am taking steps EVERY DAY to SQUEEZE THE LEMON.



I want to take every moment. Every Second. To be the best I can be.

To stay motivated. To strive for excellence.

While also ALWAYS being me. 

To not " fit the mold" and be the exception everyday. 

I have one goal, which is: To live, laugh, and love Essentially, Leni


Would you like to comment?

@essentiallyleni