Hot Mess Express

Monday, August 5, 2019






Well It's Monday.

There are days that I don't know how I manage working full-time, being a wife, having a social life, AND  running my Jordan Essentials Business.

It can be a lot but it also can be rewarding as hell. 

A lot of people out there like to paint this perfect picture of organization, goal trackers, files, and a clean desk.

My life is more of this:













Legit. I am a HOT MESS.

I am not out here trying to PRETEND I have the picture perfect life.

I am being 100% authentically me - and I am proud of that.















I believe to be an effective leader I need my team to know that I don't hold all the answers, but we will find them together. That there are days I sit in my living room with no pants on, binge watching Netflix while eating a pint of ice cream ( Keto style - which SIDE BAR - if you can find THIS ice cream GET IT!). Other days I may be outlining my new party format, organizing for a vendor event, and coaching team members.

Many people come to direct sales to belong to something more than their everyday life. As adults life can become isolating. I think the worst thing someone can do when they join a new company is to   " want to be like XXX person".




















I want YOU to be YOU. Embrace every mess up. Enjoy being awkwardly unique and YOU.

People want to buy from REAL people - not this cookie cutter "SALES LADY".

They are here for relationships.

wait, let me repeat that.

RELATIONSHIPS.

Which means being YOU and sharing YOUR story and being authentic.

So embrace it. Share it. Live it.

Own Your Hot Mess Self. It's damn beautiful!

Would you like to comment?

@essentiallyleni