Self Care Sunday

Sunday, August 11, 2019


I love promoting self care.

But I am doing what I suggest?

As a leader and full time worker, if is easy for the minutes to turn into hours, days weeks.

We also need to push the pause button and enjoy.

Well today, I am writing this blog on my blanket in the sand, at the beach with my husband napping next to me.

Literally.
Anyway, so that gorgeous human next to me is a mailman.  Aka he works 6 days a week walking 10+ miles a day, working 12 hours a day.

Then there is me. I work full time, run my business,  lead my team, oh and try to have a social life (on my couch ha).

Our time together is limited to say the leaat.

So today he had off and we decided to make it self care Sunday and enjoy each other , music, sunshine,  ocean and more!

We started our day at our favorite breakfast spot :
Yes. Waffle House .
Then we turned on the tunes and hit the road enroute to the Jersey Shore.
And we are here. Enjoying each other,  listening to a random mix of Tiny Desk concerts on YouTube,  swimming,  and taking care of ourselves and our love.

I'll take this self care day every day 🤩


How do you add in self care for you as an individual  your significant other ?


Would you like to comment?

@essentiallyleni