Migraines, Cramps, & Pain Be Gone

Sunday, August 4, 2019




Flashback to November 2017-


I saw some friends posting on Facebook about this stick that could relieve a lot of my everyday pain.


My instant gut reaction was obviously an eye roll along with


A freaking stick.

All I pictured was stick sticky. Remember him?


Anyway. I ignored it. I was done in the Direct Sales industry. I was tired of gimmicks telling me I’d loose weight in just 3 days, or ingest this oil to blah blah blah.


Anyway, fast forward. I see another post from my friend saying she is so close to earning her FREE incentive trip and was looking for a hostess.

I pause.

I am alll about supporting other women, why am I not giving her a chance (plus I had been on those trips before and they are AWESOME). So I book a damn Facebook party.

But before it went live, I ordered a Magnesium Stick. Because I needed to understand what the hype was.

And, I’ll be dammed. I rubbed that blue stick on my neck and suddenly realized my pain had significantly subsided.


So, I had to do some more digging - what exactly was in this $14 stick I can throw in my bag? Was it just my imagination?

Here is what I found:


The FDA reports 55% of Americans are deficient in magnesium (some experts believe it’s as much as 70-80%).

Just sounds like another one of those health junkie statistics, right? We're “deficient” in a lot of things these days . People tend to stop listening when you throw stats at them.

Of course, our cultural diet plays a big role in this deficiency. So much of the food we eat is highly processed and consists of choices containing lots of meat, white flour and dairy - none of which contain magnesium. And even in vegetables, the amount of magnesium available has significantly reduced due to soil depletion over the last several decades. 

A higher rate of synthetic prescription medications and antibiotics in our culture has also contributed to an increased portion of the population suffering from damage to the digestive tract, making it harder for our bodies to absorb magnesium and other nutrients from food.


 Magnesium is directly involved in over 300 biochemical functions in the body. Which means a deficiency can really put our entire system out of whack.

Magnesium Deficiency can be linked to some of these every day experiences:

  • Anxiety/Stress
  • Trouble Falling Asleep/Relaxing
  • Muscle Cramps /Spasms
  • PMS
  • Aching Joints
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Headaches/Migraines
  • Digestive Issues.
Since incorporating Jordan Essentials Magnesium into my daily life, my inflammation and pain have significantly decreased.

My Favorite Magnesium Products are:
Magnesium Dead Sea Salt Soak in Lavender & Eucalyptus - Great for relaxing the body and mind while getting an all over body inflammation release.

Magnesium Stick Trio - My top 3 are Purple for anxiety, blue for headaches, orange for allergies!

Helio Skin Superfood - This is magnesium lotion super charged with additional essential oils to help lessen the deepest inflammation in the body!

If this blog has you interested in learning more abut Jordan Essentials Magnesium Products and/or to request a sample please do so here :http://bit.ly/EssentiallyLeni

Would you like to comment?

@essentiallyleni